Let your child grow up in a Christian environment with academic excellence.
Applying to Preschool – Enrollment Checklist
- Call the school to schedule a tour of URCA
- Completed and signed application for each child applying – both parents are required to sign
- Application Fee – attach a check made payable to URCA for the non-refundable amount of $150
- Birth Certificate – Must be an official copy
- Social Security Card – Must be an official copy (Only needed if birth certificate is unavailable.)
- Student Immunization Records
- Preschool Health Assessment – completed by a doctor
- Signed Statement of Cooperation
- Signed Child and Adult Care Food Program Forms
- NC Child Care Law and Rules Brochure (should be provided to you upon enrollment)
- Signed SMART Tuition Enrollment Form
- After your application is processed, you will be contacted by our Admissions office to schedule an interview with you and the prospective student(s) to finalize the process.
- Initial Fees – A child will be officially enrolled and given a class assignment after the Annual Registration Fee of $150 has been paid.