At Upper Room Christian Academy Preschool, we are committed to making the preschool application process easy for the parents and guardians of our potential students.
Preparing for Preschool Admissions
To prepare for admissions, you should first contact us to schedule a tour. During your visit, your child will have a chance to become familiar with our learning environment and you will be able to witness our daily routine. The next major step is the interview.
During the interview, you should bring a list of any questions that you may have. We may also ask you questions about your expectations, as well as your child’s habits and routines.
Pre-K Application Information
You must complete an application for each prospective student. The application should be accompanied by a $150 check to cover the application fee. You must also submit an official copy of each student’s birth certificate or Social Security card (if the birth certificate is not available). You will need to submit food program forms, the tuition enrollment form, immunization records, and a preschool health assessment. Refer to the enrollment checklist below to ensure that you have met all requirements:
- Call to schedule a tour
- Submit the application, which must be signed by both parents
- Pay the $150 non-refundable application fee with a check made payable to URCA Preschool
We will also need the following forms and records:
- Official copy of birth certificate
- Official copy of Social Security card, if the birth certificate is not available
- Immunization records
- Preschool health assessment, completed by a doctor
- Signed Statement of Cooperation
- Signed Child and Adult Care Food Program forms
- Signed SMART Tuition Enrollment form
Once your application is processed, we will contact you to schedule an interview. Your child will be officially enrolled and given a class assignment once the $150 annual registration fee has been paid. The NC Child Care Law and Rules Brochure will be provided to you upon enrollment.