We know how difficult it is to get children to do what you want them to. So to help you out, here are a few tips on how to successfully potty train your toddler:
- Get the right equipment
- Help your child get comfy with the potty
- Set up a potty training schedule
- Celebrate triumphs
- No more dirty diapers!
Unsure if your child is ready to be potty trained or not? This proud provider of premium Child Care Services in North Carolina is pleased to present you the tell-tale signs of potty-training readiness in toddlers:
- Obvious discomfort in wet diapers.
- Hiding when they do “number ones” or “number twos”.
- Few to no bedwetting
- Telling you when they need to “go”, or “going”, or already “gone”
Walking the Right Path
Our Christian Education programs ensure that your child becomes familiar with God, and God’s good intentions. Through our fun-centered lessons, they will learn the value of being good to not only themselves but also to others around them.
Enroll your children in Upper Room Christian Academy Preschool and start their journey to a brighter future with us!
Visit our website to know more.